Mon. Feb 29:
*WEEK 25-A: Computer lab assignment >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Report to H-50 and follow the instructions provided to the right--->
Tues. Mar 1:
*WEEK 25-B: Presentations on Spain-related topics
Wed. Mar 2:
Thurs. Mar 3:
Finish presentations as needed
Fri. Mar 4:
*WEEK 25-C: 2-Column notes on video WORKSHEET
• In the left column, take notes in English:
- Show your understanding of the plot and dialogue.
- What's going on? Summarize each scene.
• In the right column, take notes in Spanish:
- Words and phrases you understood
- Things you heard or saw but didn't understand;
Write them down and look them up later.
- New words or phrases you learned by watching.
VIDEO: Extr@ Spanish Episode 1: LA llegada de Sam
WEEK 25-A: COMPUTER LAB ASSIGNMENT
You will be in the World Languages Computer Lab H-50 with Mr. Jordan while I am away for the day.
• During the class period, your job is to perform some research online and turn in your responses by email at the end of class.
• THIS PROJECT IS WORTH 50 POINTS.
• Download the Word document below:
• Read the instruction, and edit the document with your answers.
• When there are five minutes before the bell, whether you have finished or not, save your document and attach it to an email, to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
• IMPORTANT: Make the SUBJECT line of your email follow the format here:
#25-A, Period (your class period), (Your name)
or you will NOT get credit for your work!!!
Mon. Feb 22:
Turn in Week 23 work
Review of tests from Friday
Tues. Feb 23:
*WEEK 24-A: NOTES: Spain, Prehistoric to present
Wed. Feb 24:
*WEEK 24-B: NOTES: Madrid & Barcelona
Thurs. Feb 25:
No notes today - continued discussion & videos
Fri. Feb 26:
*WEEK 24-C: Speaking activity - Celebrity Speed Dating
Mon. Feb 15:
Tues. Feb 16:
*WEEK 23-A: Complain like grumpy old men, using imperfect (5 or more sentences)
Wed. Feb 17:
Review of Imperfect & Preterite, and when to use each in preparation fro Friday's test
Photos of TEST STUDY GUIDE from whiteboard: Per. 1 notes, Per. 5 notes
Thurs. Feb 18:
*WEEK 23-B: Practice test
Fri. Feb 19:
TEST - Imperfect, and using Imperfect vs. Preterite
Mon. Feb 8:
Wrapping up with 21-H and 21-I
Turn in Week 21 work
Tues. Feb 9:
*WEEK 22-A: Translate the imperfect sentences
*WEEK 22-B: Worksheet/Group Activity - Como era antes / The way it used to be
Wed. Feb 10:
*WEEK 22-C:Warmup - Imperfect gifs 2 - Describe what WAS HAPPENING using imperfect
*WEEK 22-D: Activity - Writing using imperfect & preterite: Breakup quick write
Thurs. Feb 11:
*WEEK 22-E: Mini Film Festival - For every minute of video, write a sentence in Spanish to describe what was happening, using preterite and imperfect as needed. PHOTOS OF VOCAB LISTS: Photo 1, Photo 2
Mon. Feb 1:
*WEEK 21-A: Warmup/notes- Imperfect endings (see textbook p.116)
Discussion & examples of imperfect vs. preterite
*WEEK 21-B: Classwork (Please speak to me if you missed this assignment)
Notes: Imperfect conjugation & usage
Group activity - choosing between preterite & imperfect
Wed. Feb 3:
NOTE: I will be absent Wed., please be on your best behavior!!
*WEEK 21-C/D: Worksheets (Imperfect -AR and -ER/-IR)
*WEEK 21-E/F: Worksheets (Imperfect -ER/-IR and Putting it all together)
*WEEK 21-G/H: Worksheets - 21-G: Preterite vs. Imperfect, 21-H: Key words for preterite & Imperfect
Thurs. Feb 4:
Going over answers for worksheets (21-C/D and 21-E/F)
Fri. Feb 5:
Continue going over answers for worksheets (21-G, we will wrap up with 21-H on Monday)
*WEEK 21-I: Worksheet/Activity: Somebody That I Used To Know VIDEO: YouTube link
While I strive to keep all your homework posted here as a courtesy to you and your parents, not all information can be posted here. You are responsible for what we do in class. Do not rely upon this website as an up-to-date, accurate source of info or as a substitute for paying attention. Use this page as a reference only!