Mon. Aug 29:
• Basic classroom rules / Introductions
• Reflexive pronouns me/te/se
*WEEK 1-A: Use my contact page to send me an email with your answers to the following questions:
1) What name do you prefer to be called in class?
2) What do you like to do outside of school?
3) What kind of music do you enjoy? Name 2-3 artists & songs as examples
4) What was the hardest part about your Spanish 1 class? What did you struggle with?
5) What is something you'd like to learn/do in Spanish?
6) Tell me something unique about you that will help me remember who you are.
EXTRA CREDIT: Write as much of your email as you can in Spanish, without using a translator! Spanglish OK.
Tues. Aug 30:
*WEEK 1-B: List as many Spanish words and phrases as you can remember in each category
• General review of vocab from Spanish 1
Wed. Aug 31:
VIDEOS: (links to be posted here)
*WEEK 1-C: Worksheet - La tomatina crossword
Thurs. Sep 1:
• Begin going through textbook to review material from Spanish 1 (pages 2-5)
Fri. Sep 2:
*WEEK 1-D: Warmup - Translate these questions