Mon. Feb 29:
*WEEK 25-A: Computer lab assignment >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Report to H-50 and follow the instructions provided to the right--->
Tues. Mar 1:
*WEEK 25-B: Presentations on Spain-related topics
Wed. Mar 2:
Thurs. Mar 3:
Finish presentations as needed
Fri. Mar 4:
*WEEK 25-C: 2-Column notes on video WORKSHEET
• In the left column, take notes in English:
- Show your understanding of the plot and dialogue.
- What's going on? Summarize each scene.
• In the right column, take notes in Spanish:
- Words and phrases you understood
- Things you heard or saw but didn't understand;
Write them down and look them up later.
- New words or phrases you learned by watching.
VIDEO: Extr@ Spanish Episode 1: LA llegada de Sam
WEEK 25-A: COMPUTER LAB ASSIGNMENT
You will be in the World Languages Computer Lab H-50 with Mr. Jordan while I am away for the day.
• During the class period, your job is to perform some research online and turn in your responses by email at the end of class.
• THIS PROJECT IS WORTH 50 POINTS.
• Download the Word document below:
• Read the instruction, and edit the document with your answers.
• When there are five minutes before the bell, whether you have finished or not, save your document and attach it to an email, to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
• IMPORTANT: Make the SUBJECT line of your email follow the format here:
#25-A, Period (your class period), (Your name)
or you will NOT get credit for your work!!!
While I strive to keep all your homework posted here as a courtesy to you and your parents, not all information can be posted here. You are responsible for what we do in class. Do not rely upon this website as an up-to-date, accurate source of info or as a substitute for paying attention. Use this page as a reference only!