- ESTAR + Prepositions of location / One-point perspective drawing activity
- Additional notes & practice with prepositions of locations
- Notes/discussion on demonstrative adjectives and demonstrative pronouns (see p.84 in text)
- Notes on present progressive & past progressive
- Worksheet side 1: Present progressive / past progressive, fill in 2 blanks each
- Worksheet side 2: Present progressive / past progressive, write whole sentence
- Review for semester exam, Day 1 of 4:
- Quickly read through the whole thing, make sure you know what the test covers
- Slowly study each section, using the textbook page numbers given in the study guide
- Add your own details to the study guide summaries. Write in any verb charts you need to know, vocab from the vocab lists that you need to study, additional details on explanations, etc.
- Write down any questions you have or topics you need help with, and bring them with you to class for our next review day.
- Review for semester exam, Day 2 of 4
Other helpful documents and links:
- Irregular preterite
- Rock the countries videos South America Central America
Vocabulary: A teacher from another school has already typed up all the vocabulary and grammar for our textbook. Check out this site for lists of vocab, summaries of grammar, and some vocab games: Elma Eagles Spanish 2- Vocab lists