• Basic classroom rules / Introductions
• Using reflexive pronouns me/te/se with llamar and gustar
*WEEK 1-A: Use my contact page to send me an email with your answers to the following questions:
1) ¿Cuál nombre prefieres usar en la clase?
2) Cuando tú no estás en la escuela, ¿qué te gusta hacer?
3) ¿Qué tipo de música te gusta escuchar? Escribe los nombre de tus dos o tres artistas/grupos favoritos de música.
4) What was the hardest part about your Spanish 1 class? What did you struggle with?
5) What is something you'd like to learn/do in Spanish?
6) Tell me something unique about you that will help me remember who you are.
EXTRA CREDIT: Write as much of your email as you can in Spanish, without using a translator! Spanglish OK.
Tues. Aug 30:
*WEEK 1-B: List as many Spanish words and phrases as you can remember in each category
• General review of vocab from Spanish 1
Wed. Aug 31:
VIDEOS: (links to be posted here)
*WEEK 1-C: Worksheet - La tomatina crossword
Thurs. Sep 1:
• Begin going through textbook to review material from Spanish 1 (pages 2-5)
Fri. Sep 2:
*WEEK 1-D: Warmup - Translate these questions
*WEEK 1-E: Textbook p.8, Activity 6