Please note: As with last week, this week's classes and lessons may be somewhat confusing, as different periods reach different points in each lesson.
(sequence & date of activities vary by class period, but you should have all of these):
- Warmup: Give directions through the maze in Spanish
- Notes on uses of por and para (page 336)
- Textbook p.337, Act 10
- Textbook p.337, Act 11
- TAREA #55: Sign up on Curriculet;
- Warmup: Translate (Spanish to English, English to Spanish)
- Pick topics for presentations (see below)
- Map practice & review for quiz on Wednesday
- TAREA #56: Research a topic related to Spain (start with the Wikipedia links given here, then use 1-2 other resources). Prepare a 1-page summary in English of what you learned; Then, write a 1/3 to 1/2 page summary in Spanish to present on Thursday/Friday.
- Quiz on directions [Vocab to study HERE]
- Per 4.: Worksheet on subjunctive - Natalia Lafourcade "Azul"
- Finish presentations