• WEEK 22-B: ACT Practice Test covering Units 7-8 (Unit 7 packet and Unit 8 packet also due today).
• WEEK 22-C: Wednesday TRF
• WEEK 22-D: Sign up for Naviance (everyone will need this for next week)
• WEEK 23-B: Computer lab - Research 3 colleges, compare & contrast
• WEEK 23-C: Wednesday TRF
• WEEK 23-D: SAT Test Prep - Unit 9
LINKS: Busy vs Productive, Cal Newport - Deep Work, Deep Work Explained
• WEEK 24-B: NOTETAKING ASSIGNMENT PART 2: Cue/reminders column
• WEEK 24-C: NOTETAKING ASSIGNMENT PART 3: Pop Quiz
• WEEK 24-D: NOTETAKING ASSIGNMENT PART 4: Summary
• WEEK 24-E: Wednesday TRF
• WEEK 24-F: [POSTPONED] One High-Quality set of Cornell Notes from any other class
• WEEK 25-B: 10 Minute Timed Writing Prompt: What is your passion? The sort of thing you can lose track of time pursuing (but not like zoning out on Netflix type of losing track of time, but because you're so absorbed in a meaningful way that motivates you).
• WEEK 25-C: Wednesday TRF
• WEEK 25-D: SAT Test Prep - Unit 10
• WEEK 26-B: SAT Practice Test covering Units 9-10 (Unit 9 packet and Unit 10 packet also due today).
• WEEK 26-C: Wednesday TRF
• WEEK 26-D: [POSTPONED FROM 24-F] One High-Quality set of Cornell Notes from any other class; in-class activity with Cornell Notes
• WEEK 27-B: 10 Minute Timed Writing Prompt: What is the point of grades? Do they accomplish their intended function? What would you change about how grades work?
• WEEK 27-C: Video notes
LINK: Video Playlist
• WEEK 27-D: Cornellify the video notes; DUE TUESDAY
• WEEK 27-E: Wednesday TRF
• WEEK 27-F: SAT Test Prep - Unit 11