> Notes/Práctica: Read textbook p.188, answer the following questions:
- How are affirmative and negative usted commands formed?
- How are affirmative and negative ustedes commands formed?
- What are the irregulars? Are they different for affirmative vs. negative?
> Textbook p.189, Actividad 10
> Textbook p.189, Actividad 11 (Modified): Imagine adults have to do what you say. Make a top 5 list of commands for parents, and a top 5 for teachers of what to do (or not do), using ustedes commands
Tues. Mar 17:
> Práctica: Usted & Ustedes commands
Wed. Mar 18:
CAHSEE Schedule, no 1st or 2nd period
Thurs. Mar 19:
> Textbook p.190, Notes: Answer the following two questions:
1) What do you do with pronouns and affirmative commands (Ex.: Listen to me!)
2) What do you do with pronouns and negative commands (Ex.: Don't listen to me!)
> Textbook p.190, Actividad 12
Fri. Mar 20:
> Práctica: House party - timed writing prompt
> Tesxtbook p.197, Actividad 4