Mon. Aug 31:
*WEEK 1-A: Warmup - Brainstorm greetings in Spanish
Practice conversations with partners
*WEEK 1-B: ¡Tarea! HW#01: Send an email to Sr. Garnet To get credit, you must include:
- Your first and last name, class period, and a valid email address that I can reply to if needed
- Tell me about something that has helped you be successful in a previous class, or really enjoy it
- Tell me something that frustrates you in school, or makes it hard for you to succeed
- Share something interesting about yourself
- BONUS POINTS: Show off your best Spanish!
*WEEK 1-C: Warmup - Help a transfer student
Review questions words, conjugation, etc.
Wed. Sep 2:
In-depth review of Etapa Preliminar in textbook & review of major topics
Thurs. Sep 3:
*WEEK 1-D: Warmup - Translate the verb lists & conjugate present -AR/-ER/-IR verbs
*WEEK 1-E: Etapa Preliminar Worksheet WS#1
*WEEK 1-F: ¡Tarea! HW#02: Complete Etapa Preliminar Worksheets WS#1 and WS#2
Fri. Sep 4:
*WEEK 1-G: Warmup - Translate sentences using ser, estar, tener, & adjectives
Review homework #2
Don't forget to complete all worked marked with an asterisk (*) by Tuesday!!!